As per the latest Government's Lockdown announcement, we are ready to welcome you all to our restaurant:
• Strictly reservations only via telephone 01582-472688
• Max 6 per table (info from 14/9/2020) unless from the same household
• Address and Telephone numbers provided will be held on record for 21 days following your visit per the Government Track & Trace
• You’ll be seated with a minimum of 1m away from other tables
• Hand Sanitiser must be used upon arrival and are available around the restaurant
• Temperature (Forehead) will be taken upon entrance to the restaurant
• Anyone showing a high temperature will be refused entrance and that include the whole party they are with therefore all deposit will be forfeited so we politely request anyone with Covid-19 symptoms to refrain from coming in
• Face mask must strictly be worn upon entrance, you can take them off once you’re seated but must be worn again at any time you leave the table.
• A non refundable credit card deposit of £10 per person required to book and this will be deducted off your bill on the night (Apologies for this as we do have one too many who failed to turn up after booking their table)
• A minimum of 48 hours will be required if you would like to cancel your table so we can reschedule your visit again. Failing to do so will result in you losing your deposit
• If you failed to turn up following your reservation, your card will incurred an additional charge of £15per person
• Minimum spend £25 per head on Friday and Saturday
• Please scan the Covid-19 QR code is available to check in
• The Coconut Garden reserves all rights to refuse entrance
We have also installed an Air Purifier (kills 99.97% Virus, Bacteria and Allergens) for your safety and comfort.
Early reservations are strongly recommended as we will now only sit half the restaurant's capacity due to social distancing.
These policies are put in place for your own safety albeit most are required by law.
Please do not leave your house if you’re feeling unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms. Be a responsible person so we could safeguard all our loved ones
We look forward to welcoming you all again in our humble home.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.