Terms & Conditions:
As per the latest Government's Roadmap announcement, we can now open as normal from the 19th July 2021. Take Away services will still be available. For opening times and slots booking, please see our Opening Hours under Contact tab. Thank you.
• Strictly reservations only via telephone 01582-472688 as we are unable to accept walk-ins due to Test & Trace recordings
• There are no maximum number per table (info from 19/7/2021) however we can only sit a maximum of 48 people in any seatings
• Address and Telephone numbers provided will be held on record for 21 days following your visit per the Government Test & Trace's requirements
• Hand Sanitiser are available around the restaurant
• Temperature (Forehead) needs to taken upon entrance to the restaurant
• Anyone showing a high temperature will be refused entrance and that include the whole party they are with therefore all deposit will be forfeited so we politely request anyone with Covid-19 symptoms to refrain from coming in
• Face mask is now a legal requirement for all indoor settings as announced by the government's Plan B (2/1/2022). You can remove them once you are seated however you will need to put them back if you are moving away from your table.
• Please ensure your guests are aware of all the above requirements
• A strictly non refundable credit card deposit of £10 per person required to book and this will be deducted off your bill on the night (Apologies for this as we do have one too many who failed to turn up after booking their table)
• A minimum of 48 hours will be required if you would like to cancel your table so we can reschedule your visit again. Failing to do so will result in you losing your deposit
• If you failed to turn up following your reservation, your card will incurred an additional charge of £15per person
• All card details are stored safely and are disposed/removed once you have finished dining with us on the night
• Minimum spend £25 per head on Friday and Saturday
• Set Dinner or Christmas Dinner is compulsory for party of 6 and above on Fridays and Saturdays unless prior arrangements were made
• The Coconut Garden reserves all rights to refuse entrance
• Please inform us within the timeframe given if you are not happy with the above terms & conditions so we do not process your deposit as deposit are strictly non-refundable
The whole team in the Coconut Garden are fully vaccinated
(including our 3rd Booster jab) and we do perform a
Rapid Lateral test every 2 days to ensure that
we are Covid-19 negative before we start work.
We have also installed an Air Purifier (kills 99.97% Virus, Bacteria and Allergens) for your safety and comfort.
Early reservations are strongly recommended as we are still practising social distancing for our customer's and also our own safety.
These policies are put in place for your own safety albeit most are required by law.
Please do not leave your house if you’re feeling unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms. Be a responsible person so we could safeguard all our loved ones.
We look forward to welcoming you all again in our humble home.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.