As per the latest Government's Lockdown announcement, we are allowed and are ready to welcome you all to our restaurant as of Saturday the 4th July:
• Strictly reservations only via telephone 01582-472688
• No more than 2 households per table
• Max 6 per family therefore max 12 per table
• Address and Telephone numbers will be held on record for 21 days due to Legislation
• You’ll be seated with a minimum of 1m away from other tables
• Hand Sanitiser must be used upon arrival
• Temperature will be taken upon arrival
• Wear face masks if possible upon entrance (you can take off once you’re seated) or bring one as you’ll need one to use our toilet facilities
• Credit card deposit of £10 per person to book (Apologies for this as we do have one too many who failed to turn up after booking their table)
• Minimum spend £25 per head
These policies are put in place for your own safety albeit most are required by law.
We have also installed an Air Purifier (kills 99.97% Virus, Bacteria and Allergens) for your safety and comfort.
Please do not turn up if you’re feeling unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms.
We look forward to welcoming you all again in our humble home.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience.